Hattie created the role of AJ’s sustainability editor in 2008, writes a weekly AJ column ad edits AJ’s monthly Footprint section. Hattie regularly lectures on mainstreaming green design and is the author of London 2012: Sustainable Design John Wiley & Sons (2011)
- Tel: 020 3033 2722
- E-mail: email@example.com
Farrell Review fails to give sustainability top billing, yet a close read reveals valuable guidance, says Hattie Hartman
Hattie Hartman looks back at an uplifting week for urban trees and a new way of experiencing architecture
OMA’s update of its 1992 Kunsthal Rotterdam has refined the circulation, including the signature ramp, writes Hattie Hartman
- Why Gillespie Yunnie’s staircase won the AJ Small Projects Sustainability Award
- Join the AJ for breakfast at O'Donnell + Tuomey's student centre at the LSE
- What became of the Aquatics Centre’s temporary wings?
- The challenge now is to demonstrate the value of POE across the industry
- Small Projects: Introduction
- Leadership and vision is needed to save Greenwich’s eco-Sainsbury’s
- What to make of Nest's learning thermostat?