Hattie is the sustainability editor for the Architects' Journal, having previously been technical and practice editor. She is a fully qualified architect.
- Tel: 020 3033 2722
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post-occupancy research is not just about metrics. It’s about how to get the most out of a building and informing future design work, says Hattie Hartman
‘We need more of this thorough-going approach’, writes Hattie Hartman
Listing is an avenue worth exploring. But it’s a long shot, writes Hattie Hartman
- What to make of Nest's learning thermostat?
- We can no longer afford to have our head in the sand when it comes to flooding
- The year of rethinking green design as good design
- Green Rethink – A global search for green architect yielded only 60 practices
- Clinton: 'Green building is not an evidence-free zone. We know that it works.'
- Green design and build
- Scotland tackles teaching sustainable design