There are just two weeks left to enter the 2014 CIBSE Building Performance Awards
The awards focus on the actual, measured performance of buildings. Projects should demonstrate outstanding energy efficiency, low carbon emissions, and high levels of occupant satisfaction.
Awards categories include:
- Carbon champion of the year
- New build project over £10 million
- New build project up to £10 million
- Refurbishment project over £5 million
- Refurbishment project up to £5 million
- International project
- Building operation
- Client energy management
- Building services consultancy
- Collaborative working
- Energy saving product
- Training for building performance
Hywel Davies, technical director of CIBSE, said: ‘There are many awards for buildings, property and construction projects. The unique feature of the CIBSE Building Performance Awards is that they recognise the businesses, teams, products and projects that deliver outstanding performance in the built environment.’
Last year FCBS’ The Hive in Worcester and Bushbury Hill Primary School by Architype both won awards.
The closing date for entries is 12 September. More information on how to enter is available, here.