Felix is editor of AJ Specification and was technical editor of AJ for 5 years. In 2013, Felix was shortlisted for IBP Architecture Writer of the Year and IBP Feature Writer of the Year.
Felix is an architect, and has been a member of RIBA since 1988 and has worked for Fosters, Denys Lasdun, Farrells and ABK. Felix is editor and principal author of Lars Müller monograph on Zaha Hadid, published in 2013. Felix also has a BA in Classics with advanced language skills in Greek and Latin and an MSc History of Modern Architecture.
- Tel: 020 3033 2730
- E-mail: email@example.com
The apparently simple form of Robin Partington and Partners’ Park House conceals complex and subtle geometric relationships, writes Felix Mara
Sheppard Robson’s Neo-High Modernist Siemens HQ at Masdar successfully balances performance with form, writes Felix Mara
With many grands projets in waiting, Felix Mara finds practices expecting the scales to tip in their favour when the economic situation changes
- Sensing Spaces: Technical insight
- Community framework: JW3 by Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands
- Complex culture: Heydar Aliyev Centre, Baku by Zaha Hadid
- A happy mediation: Diggs Field renovation by 5th Studio
- The year of the laconic machine
- Industrious spaces
- Building study: University of Cambridge Sports Centre by Arup Associates