[Requests to participate must be made by 15 July] Architects design services are required as part of a framework agreement for the maintenance and refurbishment of existing social housing in Northern Ireland
The framework will work for a number of housing associations including: Apex Housing Association Limited, Filor Housing Association Limited, Flax Housing Association Limited, Grove Housing Association Limited, Newington Housing Association Limited, Rural Housing Association, St Matthews Housing Association and Trinity Housing Association.
The project is divided into 5 geographical lots with a combined estimated cost between £2,000.000 and £2,800,000. The contract will last for 48 months and is divided into five lots.
- Lot one covers the Belfast city council area.
- Lot two, the south east, including Lisburn; Castlereagh; North Down; Ards and Down.
- Lot three, the south, including Dungannon; Craigavon; Banbridge: Armagh and Newry & Mourne.
- Lot four, the north east, including Coleraine; Moyle; Ballymoney; Ballymena; Larne; Newtownabbey; Carrickfergus and Antrim.
- Lot five, the west, including Derry; Fermanagh; Magherafelt; Limavady; Strabane; Cookstown and Omagh.
Request for documents and access to documents must be made and completed by 8 July
Requests to participate or receipt of tenders must be completed by 15 July
Client contact details:
Apex Procurement (Northern Ireland) Limited
10 Butcher Street
Tel +44 2871304800
Fax +44 2871304806
General address of the contracting authority
Submitting a PQQ is necessary, briefing documents and questionnaire are available at www.apexhousing.org